Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Rainfurrest 2014

Oh geez, you’re only a short 5 hour drive away, this sounds like a fun day trip XD

It is! :slight_smile: Whitefish is awesome. Total tourist-but-still-small-&-local-town… Best in the summer because it’s not pouring rain and there’s mountains and hikes and farmer’s market etc… But the town has fun shops and restaurants and we’re close to Glacier National Park (the US half of Waterton :smiley: ) Anyway. I’ll stop plugging my home town :wink: Back to your regularly scheduled Con talk!

We might have to take you up on that offer. (Is an Albertan as well…actually, I live a few blocks away from Ocean. stalks him Same with Yannarra who is around here somewhere, though she lives with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes! Canadian Party in Montana! :smiley:

(See below)

I have a feeling those kinds of conversations are how most Cons start. o_O

Main goal for me at RF: Force feed everyone Auntie Anne’s pretzels ;D

They always put something in the dough of those that make me sick if I eat more than a few bites. Dunno what.

Good luck.
I can be very spidery. :stuck_out_tongue:

Butter Buttah. So much butter buttah.

Probably that. I dispise butter and don’t use it in anything.

You must bake some very interesting things without butter? O.o

RF 2015 - Butter con!

I don’t bake.

Moving away from the discussion of butter, I think we should edit the OP to list everyone who is going to RF this year, rather than have to sift through our buttery discussion to find out. :wink:

Agreed

I will get to it. Might not be till tomorrow night =/

… easily bested with a rolled up newspaper?

Or a shoe. Or a flyswatter. Or Raid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankfully no one is quoting the toilet paper incident. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehehe

Ha, that’s golden. I can currently deal with spiders of size smaller than buttons. Am working my way up. At this rate I should be able to be around you Voice in about… 2156 AD.