Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Rainfurrest 2014

I don’t know if we’ll have access to the con suite again this year for a SWS for Fangs and Fonts. Would it be best to try to arrange a room through the events/writing track? Or should we just try and track down a large room we can use as we probably don’t want it being a public event?

My two cents, it’d probably be better to do it privately/find a room. It’s SWS, so I mean people should be okay sitting on floors. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if we’ll have access to the con suite again this year for a SWS for Fangs and Fonts. Would it be best to try to arrange a room through the events/writing track? Or should we just try and track down a large room we can use as we probably don’t want it being a public event?

Having the Coyotls back in business by Rainfurrest would be wonderful.

email sent

I know I would love to do panels again for 2014, and Yannarra, Roland and Ocean would as well. (Ocean having already commented. :P)

And a Fangs & Fonts podcast panel would be awesome. :smiley:

We would only do SWS as a private event. The problem is finding a room big enough for it. A normal hotel room is too small and crowded.

Looks like I’ll be headed up to Seattle for RF! I now officially have a place to stay up there, so I’ll definitely be doing it.

And as a result of this comment, we have an open spot in our room. Double room at the Clarion with Mars, myself, and my husband in it. I’m picky about people but if you’re interested, let me know.

Sean, when you say a double room, do you mean two rooms that are connected, or like a room with two beds?

Also how far is the Clarion from the con hotel?

It’s a 2-queen bed room, and the clarion, according to the map I saw anyways, is right across the street essentially.

I’ll be attending and will have two tables in the dealers room. I also threw my hat in the ring as a panelist. Last year’s Publisher Q&A panel went very well. :slight_smile:

That’s definitely something I’d be looking to attend.

I hope to attend next year O_O siGH…waves from ‘next door’ (Montana)

It’s always a blast. It’s the one con that I always try to attend.

It’s also the best con we can get to affordably X3
waves from your Northern border in Alberta

waves from across the bloody big puddle that is the Pacific

One of these days…

Huskyteer, you’re going?

LOL Husky…

Yay Northern neighbor! If you ever take the train down into Whitefish, give me a call I’ll buy ya coffee :smiley:

Alas no. I’m another ‘one day’.

Also, ‘Whitefish’ is a great placename!