Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Tales From the Guild 2 - Theme Voting

Voting is closed! Thank you all for voting!
The winner is 1) Furs around the World - Stories about furries all over the world

Cast your votes for the guild’s next anthology theme! Why isn’t there a regular poll? Because we don’t want you to have to choose just one! Vote for all the options you like below. Need an explanation of how this works? Watch this video: Quick and Easy Voting for Normal People

Post the number(s) below for the themes you like and/or would write for:
1) Furs around the World - Stories about furries all over the world
2) Furs at Work - Stories about how the workplace changes by species
3) Furs in Time - “What if’s” of history when furs are involved
4) Furry Origins - Evolved, magically created, bred for war: furry origin stories
5) The Beast Within - Species issues within a modern world

Please only post your votes below. Voting will be open for approx two weeks. If you want to discuss the themes, use this thread: Theme and Voting Discussion Thread

Also I should note that voting for all five technically nullifies your vote. Although we are happy you like all the topics, you may wish to reflect upon this in your voting.

For Example: My vote is 1, 2, 3 (In no particular order)

2, 1, 3, 4, 5 in order for this horse.

I could enjoy and write for any of these. I would enjoy any of these.

I would like to suggest, belatedly, that if we decide on 4, furry origins, we could call the collection TALES FROM THE GUILD: OVERTURE thus keeping a bit of the flavor of the first Guild book.

A more musically inclined fur could probably suggest similar subtitles.

I vote for 2, 4, and 5 – work, origins, and beast within.

Note: these are not listed in an order of preference.

3, 5, 1, 4.

1, 3, 2.

In order, 1, 3, 4, 2, 5

Any of these would be a lot of fun to write for :3

Looks like I’m with Greyflank – 2, 1, 3, 4, 5 for me. :slight_smile:

(Edited to add a note for Ocean: Voting for all of them doesn’t really help you based on that method of voting, of course, but as a writer I really could be happy with any of these themes. If it helps break any ties or anything, though, you could just count 2, 1, and 3, since those are my strongest preferences.)

3, 5, 1, 4 in order of most preferred to least! :smiley:

Happy mine got popped on as an option also!

2, 4, 5 in that order. I like Furs at Work the best, and origins/beast within about the same as runners up. :slight_smile:

5, 2, 4, 3, 1 in that order :3

1, 2, 5 for me. I’m more prone to “at work” or “modern world” for my own stuff, but “around the world” would be pretty interesting to see tackled.

I’d say 1 and 3 would be more interesting. 2 and 5 next, 4 last.

3, 5, 4.

1 and 3.

4, 3, 5.

2, 3, 4, 1, 5 ^.^

Mind if I point out quickly:
You’re not meant to rank them, since that’d get too confusing. You’re only meant to say which themes you’re okay with. Ordering them doesn’t say which ones you’re not okay with, neither does voting for all… (Watch the video)

Anyways: I really like 3 and 5.

Voting for 1,2,3.

I’d really like to write for 2 or 5. ^.^