Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Tales From the Guild 2 - Theme Voting

I’m fine with any of the five proposed themes, though if I were to pick my top three, it would be 3, 2, 1.

I would have to say either 1 or 3.

In order of preference, 1, 4 and 5 :smiley:

1, 4, and 5, in that order.

1 & 4

Put me done for 4, 5, and 3 in that order.

You are correct, of course,
Sadly, I saw the “For Normal People” tag and, obviously, declined to click it.

Because Normal People I ain’t.

Good choices. I vote for… 4, 1, and 5.

My preference, for what it’s worth, would be for 1, 3, or 2, in that order…

I would vote for 2, 3, and 5.

For me: 4 and 1.

Here are my votes:

1. Furs around the World - Stories about furries all over the world
  2. Furs at Work - Stories about how the workplace changes by species
  3. The Beast Within - Species issues within a modern world

5 and 1 seem like they’ll generate some great stories.

As voting has started to slow down, I’ll close voting Saturday, May 28th at 11:59PM. So if you haven’t voted yet or want to change your choices, do so now.

We’re furries and we’re writers! Since when have rules ever applied to us? Bwahahahaha…

Seriously though, I ranked only because I like all the themes, but if you put a gun to my head, that’s what my choices would be. Also good in case there are any ties involved to help expedite the process some.

5 is my least favorite.
Not that I wouldn’t enjoy it or enjoy writing for it, but I think I’d end up writing more Werewolf than Furry.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Editted to add for clarity:
changing my votes to anything but Trump Five

I have an entire world where 5 would work well XD My only concern is that Zootopia is still a touch too fresh for it to not seem like the theme was ripped from them. I’m probably just being paranoid though. We’ll see what the votes do.

So after compiling the data, we had a tie between Furs Around the World and The Beast Within! (Furs in Time was third place, followed by Origins and Furs at Work)

I went back and looked at everyone’s preference order between those two topics for a tie breaker and Furs Around the World squeaked by to become the winner! So start thinking about different stories that could happen anywhere around the world and get brewing.

I do still think all these ideas were great and hope we look to them for the next guild anthology as none of them fell below a 50% support count from votes. :slight_smile:

Total Voters: 32

Final Votes:
World - 23
Work - 17
Time - 20
Origins - 18
Within - 23

Tie breaker:
World - 17
Within - 12

I’m into it.

I have character in Brazil at the moment being pulpish.
Doesn’t mean anything because the word count is all wrong with me almost exceed it at the halfway point (feels like a familiar problem).