Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Enrollment check-in

This workshop is open to everyone who’s interested, and there is no maximum number of students.

If you’re interested in participating, please post here so Dwale knows how many students to expect.

The workshop begins Monday, May 2, 2016.

very interested in participating. :slight_smile:

Me too!

I’m interested! How’s it going to be done though?

Dwale will be posting more details soon.

I am interested, but I’d like to know more about the time commitment, format, etc. This is a pretty busy point in time for me, so I can’t make any guarantee just yet.

The idea right now is that we’ll make a post discussing a particular topic every other week. This will give everyone two weeks to complete an exercise, ask questions and whatnot.

I’m thinking six posts just to cover the basics, but it’ll depend on how I decide to split things up.

This sounds good - no time zone troubles!

I’ll be attending as well :3 Really looking forward to seeing what I can learn from this.

I’m interested. Just need to get an idea of time to see if it conflicts with my schedule.

I think I’d like to throw my hat into the ring here! Sounds like my cup of tea.

I am interested.
Poetry can use the same resources as songwriting.
Is this live or forum based?

I would like to sign up for this. I think I can work on a poem every two weeks, and it’s been a long time since I’ve stretched those particular muscles.

Glad to see so much interest.

Guys, the plan is currently to release one topic every two weeks. Each of these posts will contain an overview and a suggested exercise. Hopefully we’ll see some activity in the posts themselves as far as poetry and queries.

I’m planning on six such posts at a minimum, but may need to bump that number up.

Okay, count me in! Sounds like fun. :slight_smile:

Count me in :slight_smile:

I’d be interested as well. :slight_smile:

Count me in as well :smiley: