Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Thurston Howl Publications - seeking new manuscripts

Hello furry writers!

My name is Thurston Howl, and I am the editor-in-chief for Nashville-based publishing house, Thurston Howl Publications. We were founded two years ago as one of the first furry-inclusive (as opposed to furry-exclusive and furry-excluding) publishing houses. So far, we have had several books on the Amazon best-seller lists, and our furry nonfiction collection, Furries Among Us, has been recommended for the Ursa Major Award for 2015.

Anyway, I am posting just to introduce myself and let you all know that we are always looking for new novel manuscripts. So, if interested at all, you can definitely PM me here or email me at jonathan.thurstonhowlpub@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Howl

Good to know, thanks!

Is there a genre you more or less prefer? Or are you open to everything? I steer my clients in the direction of different furry publishers, depending on the type of project, so a little more info about what types of fiction your house prefers will do a world of good with that.

Well, we publish just about everything. So far, we have published the following: young adult, fantasy, science fiction, anthologies, horror, action, furry, erotica, romance, and essays.

Good to know. Will make sure that any of my clients looking to go the traditional publication route have your name on their list!

I actually have been planning to send a manuscript to Thurston Howl Publications. :slight_smile: Good to know there’s a demand. Thanks!