Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Telegram

Would love an invite as well: @ThurstonHowl

Thanks!

fuzzygal.

yeah, i shouldn’t have signed up for this forum as ‘vance’ XD oh well.

Koakai. Not that I will say much.

If someone could invite @Amethystos to the group chat, that would be awesome <3 ! (and if any individuals want to add me, that’s cool too.)

My Telegram is @Killick

Link still doesn’t seem to work - My telegram is AvinTelfer, just got it!

change that to fzygal and i fixed the last bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! I’m on telegram under @televassi.
Say hi if you wish! =)

@Dwale

Also, that link appears to still not be working. If someone could invite me, that would be appreciated.

Hi folks! I’m sorry about the link not working! We posted it here last time, and some folks have been scouring the net for telegram group links to join and spam/harass. Because of that, the link won’t be posted here again. If you’re on the Slack, it’s in a pinned message in #announcements. If not, can you reply to this so I can add you? I’m not sure who did or didn’t make it in via an invite :S

Sorry for the troubles ^^

Mine should be @Warnndog

Heyo!

Pretty sure I was in the telegram group for a while but ended up leaving sometime back. I do want to join in again, though I am aware of the link not working. I’m not on Slack either, so you or whoever is in charge of the group chat are gonna have to send me an invite :confused:

My telegram is @tigerwriter93 btw.

I just got Telegram and I’d love to be added to the group! I’m @Wolphicorn

May as well keep up with the internettimes: @TagenarJLS

It’s time I get active here again :stuck_out_tongue: My username is @aelius24

I’d love an invite too :slight_smile: @Bucephallus

I’d quite like to join this group, if I’m eligible. (I’m not a member here yet; not sure if I qualify.) But I use Telegram quite a bit, so I’d love to get involved! My name is the same as here; @ZeiglerJaguar.

I’d love to join the group also if I could. I’m on telegram quite a bit. I’m @phosphorwulf on there.

Quoting Makyo’s post here for new folks. I’ve sent invites to @aelius24, @Bucephallus, @ZeiglerJaguar, and @phosphorwulf on 01/08/2019.

Hadn’t been to the forum in forever, though now that I know there’s a telegram, would certainly love an invite if the group is still up. My telegram is @mechgryph