Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Salu-whatnow (An introduction)

Hey there.

I’ve been writing on and off for years, since I was a kid really, and never really did much with it bar a couple of fanzine submissions (short stories and poems), mainly for fantasy or sci-fi settings, and writing far too much background for RPG characters.

Recently, I started treating it a little more seriously, with the odd submission to magazines and anthologies of the anthropomorphic variety, with a little success! Now I just need to motivate myself to write more often, and to see if other people (as in, editors) think my work is fit to pass on to a wider audience again.

So, hello! I like weasels of all varieties. They’re cute and have lots of teeth and tailflicks.

Hello, and welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Greets!

Nice to see you 'round these parts, marten! :smiley:

Hiya! Welcome aboard!

Welcome! I look forward to reading some of your stories.

Hi and welcome, to the forums and the guild! :slight_smile:

Thanks, all!

Oh, just to add a little. I’m from the UK, a little north of London. Someone reminded me that I should probably include that tidbit of info.

Welcome and enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

waves a hoof

There are a few of us here for whom London is an easy trip. We should all get together! (I’m in lovely Crystal Palace.)

Welcome to the forums!!

We’ve hung out a few times, at CFz and at Kandrel’s place. You brought excellent cupcakes!

Aha, I did wonder if that was you! In that case, nice to see you here, too ^.^