Furry Writers' Guild Forum

ROAR 6!!!

Might be a combo of lingering cyberpunk effects and upcoming noir effects, combined with current world situations >.< Still, I’ll try to keep this in mind when working on my own with Spirit. We have a set of shadow kitsune twins that might be making a cameo in the noir story. They might be a lot of fun for this.

He must have friends in Portland:

Also, I have just the story! Hope I can get it finished in time!

Two more months to write for ROAR 6!

AHHHHH!!! starts the freak out mode :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a story idea I was thinking of knocking out and submitting. Unfortunately it doesn’t really have much to do with theme of this issue. How much of a deal-breaker is that?

If it’s a good story, I’m happy to consider it.

Hey everyone! There’s one week left to submit to ROAR 6! Send those submissions in!

Three days left to submit!

Submitted a story! Heh, first ever attempt at submitting anything for anything. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, it’s not scoundrel-based, and I’m not sure how much of an issue that is. :confused:

Checking on here as well as twitter: when exactly do submissions close for Roar? April 1st could either be 11:59pm tonight or 11:59pm tomorrow depending on if we’re actually given the 1st to submit. And what timezone are we talking, here? :stuck_out_tongue:

You can submit any time today. I’m not going to be strict about the time stamp on the email. Basically, if it’s in the ROAR inbox by tomorrow morning when I get up, it’ll be fine.

Final submission stats:

77 stories
392,000 words

That’s astounding. Can’t wait to see what comes out of this!

…have fun :smiley:

wow, for a furry anthology that’s impressive.

Whoa!

Update: I’ve sent responses to approximately half of the submissions. There are still a lot of decisions left to be made, so if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t read too much into it.

Update: all submissions have received a response.

Congrats on destroying that slush pile!

Go Ryff go!!!

I just have to say: I’m pretty excited about this anthology!