Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Passing Through

Weasel Press is now accepting submissions for Passing Through.

Hitchhiking is the art of traveling through getting free rides from folks. You stick out your thumb and gamble on if you’ll make it to the next stop or if you’re walking further than you had planned. Passing Through is seeking short stories with anthropomorphic characters on the road. Cash, Grass, or Ass, give us your best hitchhiking tales! Stories must contain anthropomorphic animals (humanized animals). This is a furry anthology, keep this in mind when submitting.

We are not accepting reprints for this anthology.

Rights: Non-exclusive printing and publishing rights while the anthology is active. Rights will revert back to the author upon publication. We will ask that if your story is accepted elsewhere after Passing Through has been published that you inform the new publication of your story’s original appearance. This anthology will have a limited print run (unlike our past anthologies that are always active).

Payment: ½ cent per word.

Deadline: May 1, 2017

Rating: PG - R

You may submit up to 3 stories through our submittable (the submission form can take up to 3 files). We will not accept any submissions through email, unless you are having serious technical issues. Stories must be either a DOC or DOCX. We ask that you refrain from submitting any other file types.

Word count: up to 10, 000 words.

Simultaneous submissions are accepted. It is YOUR responsibility to inform us if your story has been accepted elsewhere.

Submit: https://weaselpress.submittable.com/submit/68208/passing-through

Hmmm, I may be able to do something for this one…

I think I have something for this, so I look forward to submitting!

Nice theme!

Taking notes of this!

Challenge Accepted 8)

Only 4 weeks left to get your stuff in for this one. :slight_smile:

I think I found your cover. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23501942/

I like the image, definitely an idea and an artist for us to explore. Thank you.