Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Oh, Hello~

[font=times new roman]Okay, so… Getting out of the laziness I’m in about such things, figured it’s time I make my presence known here. I go by Sendokidu, or Sendokidu Adomi for those that want to be picky, but you can just call me Sen or Sendo. I’m more of a poet than a novelist as I tend to find more joy twisting words and making them dance to my whim. That being said, I don’t writes as much as I used to. Kinda died down over time, though one of these days, I plan to put out an epic poem.

Now, just as a note, Im not much of a forum person. I don’t know what to do with these things and such, so I’m kinda lost on the matter. I joined because people suggested me to, so… Yea.

Some other things about me: I’m an avid gamer, and it is the games I play that influence how I write. Usually play fantasy RPGs, so things like Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Breath of Fire, and Dark Souls. I’m also one of the editors to Weasel Press, run by Weasel, or Systematic Weasel as he tends to go about in the fandom. I never know, I can never keep up with that man, and he’s the one I married, good lord.

Anywho, that’s all I can think of for this. Hopefully, I can keep myself to this. If not, I’ll probably just lurk, haha.[/font]

Welcome to the forum (to which I am also new :P)

Side note: Breath of Fire 3 had me entertained for days.

Greets!

Welcome! :smiley:

Welcome! There’s an open call for poetry submissions at the moment - might help you jump back in :slight_smile:

http://www.anthroaquatic.com/forum/index.php?topic=1084.0

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!!