Furry Writers' Guild Forum

New Blood

Hey everyone! I just joined the forums today. I’m looking forward to meeting many of you and reading your stories. I was a very active member of the fandom back when I was in my early years of high school but took a break when coming to college. Now I’m back and working on a fantasy novel! Right now, I have 13 chapters(30k words, 50 pages on google drive) draft of my current project, “MakiaVi: The Frozen King” with much more on the way. This will be my first book. If anyone is interested in beta reading it, I will put a more detailed post on the appropriate thread. It will be a ~6 book series and I hope to release it as a full novel on amazon and eventually make hard copies. I am a big fan of dragons and fantasy settings. I usually try to throw in a bit of comedy into whatever I write so I love a good joke. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet some great people and read some amazing stories!

Welcome! I can never resist a spot of comedy, even when I’m supposed to be writing something serious :slight_smile:

Exactly! I feel like it’s good to balance out the sad or serious moments with comedy so that both of them hit much harder when read. Too much of the same tone gets a little boring for me.

Greets!

Welcome to the forums!

Glad to know someone other than myself also uses GoogleDocs :smiley:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.@edrwolf_TVL more people should. GoogleDocs is just so convenient!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: