Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Mentoring Program

nods That’s how it’s worked so far.

Forgive my ignorance, but after looking at for a header labelled “Mentoring” or “Mentoring program writing samples” I was unable to find where said samples might be.

For those that expressed interest in becoming a mentor, they were given access to a hidden part of the forum that shows threads for each potential mentee that contained their answers to the mentee questionnaire (which essentially gave the mentor an idea with where the mentee wants to go with their writing), as well as a 1000-or-so word writing sample.

Forgive me for missing that-- I was away from the forums for almost a year, not knowing the new web address. So I’ve been plenty out of touch.

I won’t be available to mentor until about mid-October. I’ll ask again for information at that time. By the way, I also know some mentorees who might be interested too. To what web address may I refer them?

At this point, I’m still deciding whether to keep the program, change it, or scrap it, so the whole thing’s on hold for the moment anyway. When it starts again, or whatever I replace it with, there’ll be a page made on the website for it.

I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread for that reason, until I make a decision, but in the meantime we can move any future discussion over to the Mentor program feedback and poll thread.