Furry Writers' Guild Forum

LGBT furry stuff?

So I am a fox of simple needs.

I have searched this forum (probably wrongly but still) and I couldn’t find anything on this topic.

I’m curious, if you have any, what are some of your favorite lgbt furry anthologies, novellas, novels or short stories

I ask as a writer and reader and because curious fox is curious.

There aren’t that many all-LGBT anthologies; erotic/romantic collections tend to be a mixture of sexualities. FANG is specifically M/M.

Longer works: I like Kyell Gold’s Waterways, which is in many ways the ur-example of furry coming out/coming of age, and also what I’ve read of the Out of Position series. What else? Welcome to Cappuccinos by Graveyard Greg is a novel comprised of short vignettes. Fun, easy reading.

Personally, I’d like to see more F/F, just to have more female characters around, and more stories where the characters’ sexuality isn’t an issue they face, it’s just there.

I’m gonna be cheeky and plug one of my own works, because if I can’t do it here, where can I: https://baddogbooks.com/?product=learners-2

I have a F/F piece in Will of the Alpha 3, though it involves breath play and blood play, so… not for everyone.

[quote=“Huskyteer, post:2, topic:1510”]There aren’t that many all-LGBT anthologies; erotic/romantic collections tend to be a mixture of sexualities. FANG is specifically M/M.

Longer works: I like Kyell Gold’s Waterways, which is in many ways the ur-example of furry coming out/coming of age, and also what I’ve read of the Out of Position series. What else? Welcome to Cappuccinos by Graveyard Greg is a novel comprised of short vignettes. Fun, easy reading.

Personally, I’d like to see more F/F, just to have more female characters around, and more stories where the characters’ sexuality isn’t an issue they face, it’s just there.[/quote]

Well, I’ll just say that F/F isn’t my thing and I don’t think I could personally write it convincingly

I'm gonna be cheeky and plug one of my own works, because if I can't do it here, where can I: https://baddogbooks.com/?product=learners-2

at that price? added to my shopping cart! ;3

Wow, thanks, I hope you enjoy it! It’s a quick read, hence the price.

Voice - yeah, probably not for me :slight_smile: But I do appreciate good writing whatever it’s about, so maybe one day.

I’m partial to Daniel Fahl’s “Save the Day”.