Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Introducing the greenhorn

Hey y’all!

Hope you’re all well and healthy!

Been a furry and a writer since I was 15 y/o. I started out from video games and got into worldbuildinga a fantasy world, an ongoing life project that’s slowly been uploaded to worldanvil. Now 10+ years later I’ve embarked on my first serious attempt at writing a proper novel to publish. I struggle with (and generally abhor) genres but here goes one for the novel in question; Fantasy Cosmic Horror Thriller.

I joined the forum because I wanted to blend more of my hitherto separated furry and writing interests. I’ve made a few shorts in addition to my novel, most of these are set in the universe of a collaborator and revolves around a biological/demonic hivemind spreading throughout the world and the various characters interacting with it. I work full time so I don’t get an awful lot of time for it but I still enjoy myself writing it and the short stories I post on my FA-page.

Feel free to let me know if anything I said sounds interesting! Otherwise I hope y’all have a good day and stay safe!

Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like