Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hi!

Hi! I am the halfbloodcheetah and I am a newer furry, but I have been working with anthro characters for a long time. I may not always be on, but I would like to make some other furry friends that are also writers.
I am 17 years old, my fursona is a cheetah. I like cheetahs because they are dapper and dangerous. I like writing sci-fi, action, dystopian, and fantasy. I also added romance to the list at this years NaNoWriMo.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums, and learn much about writing and story crafting.

Greets!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I think I’ve seen you over on the furry thread on the NaNoWriMo website! I’m Eccentric Canid over there. :slight_smile:

Good luck with the rest of your NaNo project! Hope you find the FWG forum useful and fun.

Welcome! I like the sound of ‘dapper and dangerous’ :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile: I am glad to be here! HI Canid! :smiley:

Hey there! Join us in the shoutbox and talk about the lovely random things that the shoutbox talks about ^.^

Okay! :smiley:

Hi there fellow cheetah. Welcome!

(I fear not the hugs!)

Hugs ANOTHER CHEETAH :smiley: I am not afraid of hugs either!

Welcome to the forums.
Man, so many cheetahs!

It’s just one cheetah moving REALLY fast :slight_smile:

Welcome!

If you don’t mind some advice from someone twice your age, who started seriously contemplating writing for a living when I was half your age: Write hard. Write like it’s going to be your full-time job. Look for people who will critique your work hard, and help you demand your best from yourself.

Read your ass off. Write your ass off. Talent’s just the seed, but the daily work and grind is what it needs to grow. :slight_smile:

I like your advice Bahumat! I will definitely do that