Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hi! I'm New(-ish), And Thought I'd Introduce Myself!

I’m not generally super active on forums, but Sparf recommended I come around here because there’s a lot of great people on the FWG forums.

I’m Thomas “Faux” Steele, but most people just call me Faux. I’ve been writing for a few years now, but only really seriously for the past year-and-a-half. I’ve been published in the Megaplex 2015 (“A Night In Paris”) and FurtherConfusion 2016 (“A Burger At Val’s”) conbooks, and my story “Royal Flush” will be released in the upcoming Fang7: Vegas Through Time Anthology. I enjoy writing when I can find the time after classes, and I love meeting and talking to people, especially fellow writers.

So, hello to everyone, and I’m looking forward to getting to know the folks around here!

Welcome to the forum! I’m not much of a poster on forums, although I read just about everything posted here.

Greets!

Hey there and nice to meet you.

I hope to bump into you often and read your work!

Gre7g

Welcome! If you haven’t already, you have sufficient publication credits to join the Guild as a full member :slight_smile:

Hi Faux! Glad to see you here!

Morning and welcome!

Hi and welcome! Also, I got your email and will be adding you to the member directory in the next day or two. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome!

Heyo Faux! Congrats on your publications and the membership status for the FWG! Hope we’re able to talk at some point in the future- always great meeting other writers!

Hey Faux! Congrats on getting into the Guild! Hope to see you around here!