Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hi from a Red Wolf

Funny I never heard of this group until last night when I was talking to one of your members last night on Facebook. Well anyway I am a blogger who currently averages 700 views a day on my Furry Times blog https://yiffytimes.wordpress.com/ I also write my own stories, am a pretty good photographer by some, and a guy who is passionate about being honest. You see being on as much social media as I am because of my blog. I see a lot of these so called ‘furry news sites’. I really hate to say this but seldom any of them post the truth. It seems 99% of them post lies and half truths, it is really hard to get a straight answer when you really want to know something. Like what other furry groups are out there, and what should I really know. I love old furry publications, I have really run into a lot of amazing stuff. Too bad most of it is unavailable, I understand protecting your work. But it comes to a point where what is worse your right to protection, or being forgotten. Then there is what happened when I asked to post Furnation magazine on my blog. 63% of those involved are simply unavailable. I even come across some who frankly could care less if I slapped my name of their work. Oh well anyway I am a gamer with roughly 300 games. Some might call me a retro gamer as my latest anything is my PSP. Which I created a second blog for http://psphardcore.blogspot.com/. I think I am crazy I love the PSP but mostly what I post are reviews.

I am forever looking for submissions, when update daily you tend to go through material fast. So if any of you too PLEASE Contact me!!! I am also looking for help improving the look of my blog. Believe me I haven’t a clue sometimes, but everyone likes what I post…weird.

Welcome! It would be great to have an influential blogger spread the word about the guild; we’re still relatively little-known.

Thanks this is one reason if you like me to promote something please tell me

Welcome to the forums!

Greets!

Welcome to the forums!!!