Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I don’t -think- i posted an intro yet, but I was really happy to join the guild recently and have been lurking here for quite a while.

I’m Erin Quinn, most in the fandom call me by Quinn; I’m a lady skunk down in Austin, TX; I’ve been writing off and on since I was 15, starting first with self character insert Sonic fan fiction in the late 90’s shudder, then to much more original work as a grew older. I once did a project on skunks my junior year of high school and managed to include a furry story as a legit part of it, so yeah, this stuff is always on my mind and invading my life :stuck_out_tongue:

My content for the community has been infrequent at best, but I have bigger projects in the works. Publicly, my writing has been featured in the conbooks for TFF and RMFC, and stories are at https://erin-quinn.sofurry.com

I know I’ve met a number of the people on this board, so hello :slight_smile: even if you don’t remember the awkward girl always wearing black and white, she liked meeting you!

Hey Erin. :smiley:

Welcome! Your name rings a bell but I can’t remember why. Look forward to talking to you, though!

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Hello! Hello!

Hey there! Welcome!

Be sure and chat up the shoutbox sometime! ^.^

Hiya!

Hi!