Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hey, my first real interaction

Hey, I’m somewhat new to interacting with the furry community. For a while I’ve watched, but I’ve decided it’s finally time to talk to people.

I’ve wirtten for some time, but I’ve only recently been dedicating myself to getting better. I write for 1-2 hours per day. I actively look for critique and suggestions on how to improve. Recently, I’ve had my first essay approved by [Adjective][Species], so if you’re into Epicurus then I’ll make a note when it’s up. Anthropomorphic writing is my second passion in life, sitting slightly behind philosophy (in which I’m currently studying for my degree), so any chance to improve is something I will take. Expect to see a lot of inspirations and refferences taken from that feild. I’m a bit of a Hegelian with some strong leanings towards Stoicism.

I also enjoy reading things other people have wrote, so if you need something read, I’ll do my best to get to it. There’s no genre that I can say I wholly dislike, though I really am into Fantasy and Classics. If you’d like an idea of how broad the range of what I read is, over summer, I’ve been able to get through War and Peace, several books by Umberto Eco, The frist two (long) books in the Stormlight Archives series, and I’ve struggled to put down Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure (Part 7 is amazing).

That’s really it, hopefully it’s not too dull. I look forward to meeting anybody who has the time to say “hello”.

Welcome! I’m glad you’re making your first furry interactions here - it’s a great place to start :slight_smile:

My degree is in Latin, Greek and philosophy, so count me in as someone interested in Epicurus.

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

I agree, this is a good place to start interacting with furs. We’re a good bunch here (at least I would like to think so).

Hello there and welcome.

Chat up the shoutbox sometime. It’s fun.

Welcome to the guild!

How do?

Hey there!

I’m still trying to interact with the furry community myself as much as I can. I agree with Voice; this a great place to start, especially if you’re a writer. We’re all mad here.

Howdy there! Welcome to the guild. I hope your journey here is a pleasant one! :3