Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hey guys!

Hi everyone! My name is Baumarius (You can call me “Bau”). I’m a bit of an artist… I won’t go into too much detail about that here, but you can see what I do on my website along with the books I’m currently working on: www.baumarius.com

Fireleaf is the book that’s being published right now. There were a few delays because my editor’s computer died as she was finishing it up, but it should be available this week or the next. The book itself is about a werewolf who is trying to escape from his dependency on a gang in Chicago. Doing this puts him in the center of a conspiracy involving cybernetics, a greedy corporation and colossal beings from another world. You can read more (and an excerpt) on my website. There was a bit of hype among the initial readers (they were mostly 14 or 15, but hey), and I hope that you guys find it just as interesting!

So far, I’ve only written a couple of books. Victernus is the other, which I am rewriting at the moment. I’d be willing to post chapters on Wattpad or something if you guys are interested. Until then, I’ll be around. Thanks for reading!

Other places you can find me:
http://baumarius.deviantart.com
www.furaffinity.net/user/baumarius
www.wattpad.com/user/Baumarius

Sounds like an interesting concept for a story!

Welcome to the forums! ^.^

Thanks! :smiley:

Hi, and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome!

waves a hoof

Greets!

waves Thanks guys x3

Welcome to our madhouse!

Welcome to the forums!

Art AND music AND writing? Crikey :slight_smile: Welcome!

The madhouse xD

Yeah, I’ve learned a lot of things over the years. x3

Quite the prolific amount of work thus far! Hope the journey here is wonderful and welcome to the forums! :3

Thanks Ukeru ^.^