Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hello

So I guess this calls for the standard introduction post. Hi, I’m a furry writer that’s been in the fandom for a couple of decades and writing for just as long. I’m not a consistent writer, which is to say I don’t post stories on a regular basis, but I do try and make a post at least once a year. Most my activity has been on SoFurry, to which I’ve (somehow) garnered a small following.

Starting with the New Year, I set a resolution to get professionally published in the fandom. I can proudly say that I’ve done that (if proudly is used loosely). Since that went over pretty well, I decided I should try a couple more times, so I’m in the process of getting a couple more calls for submissions approved. I guess we’ll all see how that goes, but I’ve been fairly lucky so far. And while I’m a lazy bastard that will probably never apply directly to be a guild member, I would like to help the guild out when possible. As we all know, it’s a great resource for furry writers alike… so we’ll see I guess.

Am I forgetting anything?

Welcome to the forums!

Even if you’re being lazy, applying to the guild is easy. The official submissions guidelines are at www.furrywritersguild.com, but it boils down to emailing the guild email with who you are, that you’ve been published and in what, and sending a short bio about yourself (which can be done at a later date).

Hope you can find the chance to get around to it =)

That’s too much, man!

Maybe when I get something more published and feel a bit more involved. Maybe.

Thanks for the welcome!

Greets!

Welcome, and congrats on getting your resolution done and dusted well within a year :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!