Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hello there!

Hi everyone,

I’m never sure what to say when it comes to talking about myself, so bear with me.

I’m Billy and you may recognise me as a Wolf.

I’d been recommended this forum by a friend and have been meaning to explore it in more detail.

I’ve been writing for several years now (both furry and non-furry pieces), but most of my stories never saw the light of day. Recently, I’ve tried to change that by sharing my work online, mostly to SoFurry and FurAffinity, as well as trying my hand at entering short stories into Conbooks.

I’m not sure if I have a particular style when it comes to writing. A lot of my stories have been set around historical events, albeit featuring fictional and anthro characters, but I tend to work from random ideas that pop into my head.

Anyway, pleased to meet you!

I look forward to hopefully becoming more active here.

Hooray! Welcome!

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smiley:

Welcome aboard!

Hi there!

Lies! xD

Hey Billy! Good to see you make it over here!

Heyo Billy, you might recognize me as a munchkin cat, or maybe not! If you ever want critique on anything, feel free to post it on the Critique Board. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know I’ll be looking forward to it!

If you ever want critique on anything, feel free to post it on the Critique Board

I’m hoping to make use of that board for the next piece I work on.

Welcome to the forums!