Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hello hello hello!

Hello! Starter of a hundred stories and finisher of few, here, trying to improve my writing discipline in order to actually have stories I can submit!

Once upon a time I wrote and drew a webcomic, but that’s a decade in the past, now. I’ve been writing since long before that, SF and fantasy, with some smattering of other stuff along the way. I’ve got a few things in the works, including a SF mystery that started out as a short story and might now expand into a full novel. Some of my finished works that won’t get submitted anywhere are available here: http://trpeal.deviantart.com/gallery/33332919/Fiction.

I’ve been mad about science fiction since I saw Star Wars in the theater as a small child, and got into furry (though I had no name for it at the time) not long after. Ranger Rick was my gateway drug! ;D

I’m happy to be here, and I’m glad to meet all of you!

Welcome! And going to guess we’re about the same age…I remember Star Wars in the theater and also loved Ranger Rick! But it was Maid Marian from Disney’s Robin Hood that made a fur out of me. Though today I’m more partial to felines than vulpines, being I write about werecats and all…

MJE

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! Yes, I’m way older than I like to admit…

My main characters have been all over the place: The classic fox & skunk combo for my comic, then a badger and a skunk, a raccoon, and my current works feature a coyote in one and a Tonkinese cat in the other.

I, myself, am partial to donkeys. :wink:

Thank you! I’m glad to be here!

Welcome. You’re among friends; I too have a pile of unfinished stories and writing discipline issues. ;D

I used to have a Tonkinese!! You gotta finish that one. I shall hassle you until you do :slight_smile:

Thank you! It’s far easier to start than to finish, isn’t it? ;D

It’s a SF murder mystery, and the one I want to get back to first, after I just moved. I’m working on it! :smiley:

Greets, greets, greets!

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Almost always it would seem :wink: