Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hello from a Foxdragon

Hello all, I’m JD. Five years a furry writer and still bad at writing introductions.

I’ve finally hopped over to the forums as with my recent graduation from college, I am transitioning from posting everything I write on FA and SF to submitting things for publication. I must admit that I am alternating between excitement and anxiety with this transition, but I’m working it out. I write prose exclusively, as I never got the hang of poetry.

I must also admit to being extremely shy, so it will likely take me a little while to get comfortable with the new forum surroundings and actually interact with people. Sorry.

So, hi. Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

Greets!

Hi!

Hello JD, welcome to the forums! Feel free to drop a line in the Shoutbox- I promise we don’t bite. Also just let us know if you have any questions. This forum is a great place to get advice about all sorts of aspects in writing, as well as to meet other people who have stumbled into this wonderful niche of the fandom :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome! If you don’t already have a beta reader or two lined up, you can find one in this thread:

http://www.anthroaquatic.com/forum/index.php?topic=523.0

Definitely necessary if you’re aiming for publication.

Welcome to the forums!