Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hello and Greetings

It’s been a long time since I’ve sauntered into writing forums. It feels like some cliche about jackets that I don’t feel like rehashing at the moment.

I’m Zev. Cross fox by species, otter for fun. I’d consider myself a poet first and foremost who does some short story writing as a hobby.

About a year and a half ago now, I pinched a nerve in my neck. Since then I’ve still not recovered fully, and have near constant tightness and pain in the shoulders and chest. My right hand is close to fully numb. The whole thing has kept me from writing out of fear, but I’m tired of being afraid of it and being blockaded. So I’m back. And I’m coming back by getting more active in the furry writing community as a whole.

I’ve got goals, plans, stories, and poems that I’m going to work on regularly. And I’d like to do it with the help and support of all the fine folk here. I’ll bumble, stumble, make a fool of myself, and we’ll all get together for drinks and laugh about it one day.

When I was regularly writing, I was taking commissions, primarily adult material. It’s not the area I plan on concentrating my attentions, but I am happy to tread those waters when necessary or for my own amusement.

And now that I’m done with my spiel, I’ll be fielding questions and throwing them back so I can get myself oriented with the forums.

Salutations and good cheer unto all!

Greets! May you heal both well and soon.

Welcome! If you haven’t found it already, there’s a poetry anthology in the works :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Hey there! Welcome! ^.^

Hiya! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums!