Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Greetings from MFF!

Yet another wanderer from the MFF panel wanders in! And I had wandered into the panel at MFF out of curiosity, self-convinced that I would find nothing more than a club of fan-fiction writers. I was both surprised and delighted to discover talented writers and editors from the fandom. but you all know how great you are already. 8)

The Hyoomans call me Marie, the Fluffs call me Epitome. I recently graduated with my Bachelor’s Degree in Writing. I’ve been writing anthropomorphic fiction since I was a child, something I never grew out of. It was happy coincidence that I discovered the furry fandom and an additional audience for my work. (I write primarily children’s fiction, you see.)

I am super stoked to be here. I look forward to hopefully having some of you as possible Beta readers. I couldn’t think of a better possible group of candidates.

Sincerely,

Epitome

Welcome to the forums, and to the furry writing community. It’s great to hear you had such a good experience with the panels at MFF.

Welcome! Breaking into children’s fiction is my lifelong dream, so maybe you can give me some tips.