Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Greetings and thanks for having me!

Hey all. My names Moonraiser and I am newcomer to the Furry Writers Guild. When I am not working at Home Depot as a Gardening Associate, I play video games and maintain my blog fuzzballstorytime.com. Recently I wrote an article for Buzzfeed where I discussed the misconceptions surrounding the furry fandom. You can find my article at https://www.buzzfeed.com/joshbergren/commonly-asked-questions-about-furries. It was a great writing experience, and has driven me to pursue more career opportunities in the field of writing. I will admit though that there has been quite a struggle involved with finding a job in writing, as I have had at least 20+ applications rejected in the last 2 months alone for a writing based job.However, I am still determined that one day I will find my groove and be able to pursue a career that brings my passions of writing and the furry fandom together. Thanks, and I can’t wait to talk to more of you!

Sincerely,
Moonraiser

1 Like

Welcome. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck to you for getting a job in writing. I wish you the best there. Welcome to our little world, have fun.