Furry Writers' Guild Forum

First: the Furry Writers' Guild...

Then: the WORLD! Mwahahahahaha – coughchokegag

Um… hi! ^_^;

My name is Amy. I’m a spec fic writer and lover of all things animal. I haunted the FWG website for a while before I was finally able to join, so I’m so excited to now be a member! :slight_smile:

I hail from northern California, where I just graduated from the wildlife biology department of Humboldt State University. One of my short stories appeared in a recent issue of Bewildering Stories magazine, and features a genetically engineered, talking police dog: http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue624/john_marker1.html I also have stories forthcoming in ROAR 6 and the Rainfurrest 2015 Charity Anthology. A poem of mine showed up in the [adjective][species] poetry collection a while ago, too. I am humbled and honored that these places accepted my work, and I look forward to writing even more stuff and tossing it out into the ocean like a message in a bottle!

I guess that’s it for now. I would have posted here a lot sooner, but this summer I am working at a canid sanctuary in a very remote place, and despite the many perks of living here I have limited Internets. But I hope to eventually become an active and contributing member of the guild.

Thanks so much for accepting me! I look forward to getting to know you all. :smiley:

Hello, and welcome aboard!

Congrats on your published works!

Hey there! Welcome!

Greets!

Welcome aboard. I hope you find our little community helpful.

Hello! Big TF fan here! Thanks for joining us!

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome! I look forward to reading your ROAR story - what name do you publish under?

Thanks for all your words of welcome!

Sweet! I write a lot of stuff with TF elements. Some of the novel ideas I’ve been kicking around involve shapeshifting characters, so hopefully you’ll get to check those out if… when they come to fruition!

I publish under my legal name, Amy Fontaine. :slight_smile: The story’s called “Wolves and Foxes”.

Greetings and welcome.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! I can’t wait to read your story in the anthology! :3