Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Claw & Quill

The non-fiction furry magazine I’ve been flailing at for a year or so has finally launched online. Claw & Quill will have articles, reviews, and hopefully more. It’s not specifically aimed at an audience of writers, but of course we’re going to need contributors – at the moment there’s exactly nothing lined up for the next issue. This is where (some of) you will hopefully come in. ;D

Claw & Quill

Submission Guidelines

Friday just reminded me of this. I added this to the non-paying venues area of the guild website. Sorry I didn’t do it sooner!

I’m excited for this!

I’m poking at the notion of being able to make it a (modestly) paying venue; we’ll see.

Any plans of ever turning this into a hard-copy magazine? That’d be cool.

A (somewhat) gentle reminder: Claw & Quill is still around. It’s quiet in large part because I haven’t been able to get people who aren’t me to contribute to it consistently. But I really am always (and I mean always) looking for reviews – of things you want to review for us on your own, and potentially “assignments” of material I get review requests for, which occasionally does happen.

tl;dr: please contribute.

I’d be interested in contributing - if fancied? I wouldn’t presume as I’m very much in the shadows here. :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to contribute for an assignment if ya got one.