Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Beta Readers Thread

I need one or two more beta readers for a Heat submission. It’ll probably be about 7000-7500 words by the time I’m done editing and includes M/F sex (no kink to speak of). Please PM or email me if interested. I’ll be glad to reciprocate if you have something you need beta-read.

I’m open to beta reader other stuff again while I wait for review back on my current story.

That’s my fault I saw your link late before I left and didn’t print it out. I just got back now so I’ll be able do the read this week.

I know this is a fairly old topic but I wanted to state I will do my best to offer any opinion I can with whatever literature you want to throw my way. Just keep in mind Fantasy and Scifi tends to be my strong suit. I can’t promise I will be able to read the whole work but I will read what I can and offer my own opinion. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Keep in mind I don’t get on Telegram often or slack, that’s why I choose to go over what I can here on the forum.

I’m looking for a beta reader.
Story is fantasy but is rooted in the real world.
It is 91 pages long, including title through disclaimer page in a .pdf file.

Synopsis: Three anthropomorphic hikers from a magical medieval land find themselves in modern-day South(ern New) Jersey. Their host has to keep them hidden. lest they are taken away. He then finds himself unexpectedly transported to their land unprepared for anything that may happen to him.

The story was started as part of the NaNoWriMo event of 2017, which was met and is a little over 52,000 words long.

Hi, this is my first time posting here. Not sure if this is the right forum or what have you but I am hoping to fine a beta reader to read one or both of the stories I have been writing for the past few years, one being an Extinctioners/Marvel comics crossover and the other an adult/mature story which is a sci-fi bbw harem story. I hope to have someone critique my work. Take care :slight_smile:

I know I’m pretty new here, but I’d be willing to beta read for someone if I have the time! :smiley_cat: