Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Beta Readers Thread

I’m in need of a few beta readers for my Were submission. You can PM me here or poke me on Twitter.

Also, I’m open to swaps because I like reading you guy’s stuff.

I’m normally up for beta-reading, and usually have something to trade. PM me if you’re interested, I’m bad at checking boards.

Well, I’ll toss my name into the pool. I’ve got a novella that I’d like to get beta-read, and I’m very very willing (and almost desperate) to get my hands on new stories, so I’ll beta read with a passion!

Adding my name here too.

I’ve got a couple of big writing projects on the go, which I’m hoping to share for critiquing as I’d like to make more use of this forum.

I also enjoy reading what others are working on, so I’m happy to return the favour as a beta reader.

I’m up for beta reading and having my work beta-read! Let me know if you’re interested!

I’m up for both!

I will gladly beta read for someone.

But right now i’m looking for someone to read a potential ROAR submission that has a TG and TF bent

I am in need of beta-readers. I am not always on here so if you want to get a hold of me to edit I can be reached on my NaNoWriMo account or on my facebook page. Just like message me or leave a post on the page and I will get you the link to it.

http://nanowrimo.org/participants/halfbloodcheetah

Feel free to hit me up for beta reading as well. I’m much better at looking for content, story structure, and characters than grammar edits though (word of warning?)

Message me on my FB page and I will send you the Gdoc link

I guess I’ll add my name to the “looking for beta reader” group.

Right now, I have two short stories (one about 5k words, the other 7k)- both with military aviation themes- that have been through my editors.

I haven’t done any beta reading myself, but I’m willing to give it a try.

Military aviation? GIMME. And I might want to reciprocate some time…

(agent99@dryden.co.uk)

Adding myself to the ‘beta readers’ category, for now. I’m most interested in high fantasy, but I will read anything. Be sure to specify what kind of feedback you want (developmental vs technical vs everything I could possibly say).

I am looking for beta-readers and am also open to beta-read. For a list of subject specializations, please check this subforum:

http://www.anthroaquatic.com/forum/index.php?topic=397.60

I’m trying to get a bit more serious about my creative writing and thought I’d drop a post here. I absolutely love beta reading and giving feedback, and am also interested in having some of my stories looked over. So, if you need a beta reader or are interested in a trade situation, feel free to message me! Here, email (Atrumk@gmail.com), or Twitter (@Folferino) are all fine.

I will be looking for a beta reader for a short story I plan to post to my Patreon. This week has been drama filled so I can not give a completion date yet.

Now onto the meaty part of what my story is about. I had a strange dream of a fox chasing down prey. The fox is shot at and flees. At that time an old witch arrives and uses magic to transform into a young girl. The fox gets wrapped into the magic as well and both arrive at the home of the hunter/miner that shot at fox. This story is what happens to them.

This would be classified as urban fantasy and it’s been a fun write. It is SFW at this moment and I hope to keep it at that level. Anyone interested send me some words.

I’m looking for 1-2 beta readers to read over my story, which is currently about 5,300 words long and features M/M erotica. The deadline for the anthology is April 1st, so I was hoping to get feedback on it by Sunday the 26th. I apologize for the short notice. I’m up for returning the favor by beta one of your stories.

Open for beta reading stories.

I’m still fairly green to certian grammar structures but I’m pretty good at spotting things that don’t match or seems off.

I’m open for beta-reading. I’m willing to read any genre, but I typically write SF & F, so that kind of work is in my wheelhouse. I’m also a good speller and grammarian, so I can help with that stuff, too.

Let me know what you might want specific feedback on, and I’ll do my best!

I am available for beta reading, and I would like to have some beta readers to look over my work as I finish each chapter. I’m always looking to improve myself, whether it be at writing or critiquing.