Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Anyone willing to help with editing? General impressionist help too.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in looking over one of my smaller projects that are finished. I’m doing a lot of sudden fiction and revisited some old short stories. Editors will help, but in the same boat so would anyone who just shares their thoughts on some of these stories.

I might have some time to look at it real quick. Usually I charge for this sort of thing but I’m a little light on work that NEEDS to be done right now.

Send it over to the guild email: furwritersguild@anthroaquatic.com

Thankfully I’m finding myself moving much faster than I have before making and editing stories. Thanks for your help Sean. I’ve corrected most of my problems with the initial chapters and those that followed it. Feels like getting on the bike again after years. Currently I have 3 stories I was hoping for other’s thoughts on. Two are very sudden fiction, one’s a short story. They’re all some form of fantasy/sci-fi suspense. I’m also working on my old love in nature writing.

I may be able to help out. What time frame are you looking at?
Are you just looking for generic comments and thoughts? Or something more indepth?

No real time frame for this. I’m looking for general thoughts and comments, if you’re willing to go into more depth analyzing it you can; it’s all voluntary.

I can help out if you like. My pile is growing shorter.
Email at ocean.tigrox [at] gmail.com