Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Any one heard of Inkitt?

Inkitt.com Has anyone worked with, or submitted anything to them before?

I have not been on this site before.

From what I can see there is no links to policy regarding copyright and that makes me reluctant to join up.

that was my feelings too. hard to find data on their site. Wasn’t really gonna sign up or anything, just overall curious since I received a tweet from them inviting me to enter their writing contest.

I went and looked at their twitter account, (@inkittcontests), they invited a number of others too.

I found this buried in the guidelines:

Is your story free of author notes, out-of-character comments, or other text not related to your story? This includes copyright notes and links to other stories. Please be assured that a story published under an authors name is copyrighted to that author. Should you wish to link other content please do so on your profile page. Lets keep your story for your story! We want to read the plot, we want to get lost in the text. Let’s not break that up by adding a running commentary. Use your story space for your story alone.

Also, just a few lines after that it tells you how you can grab covers off FLICKR or Pixabay!

So… erm…