I don’t have a huge on-line presence, but odd little bits and pieces of me are scattered all over the internet.
Don’t mind me. I tend to lurk for the most part.
Here are a few useless facts about me :
- Casual furry who’s involvement in the online community has ranged from obsessive to meh over the years
- Computer programmer by trade and a geek by association
- Hobbyist writer, unpublished at the time of writing
- Married to a non-furry and have a beautiful (but headstrong) 1 year old daughter together
- Loves anything and everything to do with railways and nuclear reactors
- Bakes his own bread and can’t garden to save his life
- Based in Cape Town, South Africa
You’d be surprised as to the size of the local furry community, though not yet big enough to hold a successful convention. It is a 15+ hour flight to anywhere of interest, so we are on a bit of an island in that regard. This said, I have had the privilege of visiting Anthrocon in 2006.