Furry Writers' Guild Forum

A Glimpse of Anthropomorphic Literature (Quarterly Furry Zine)

Definitely are!

I may have a review for you by the end of the month.

Just a reminder that there’s just under two weeks left until submissions close, and we still really need more reviews, articles, and advertisements.

Remember: If we can’t get enough content for even the first issue, the first issue will be the last issue.

Sean, I usually just adapt my bookcrossing journals for my reviews, such as they are.
Or do the reviews need more unique and exclusive?

I might be able to get an article written and submitted by the 15[sup]th[/sup] of the month.

As long as the content is furry, within the word-limit, and is well-written, then I will take non-exclusive. Exclusive gets a bit more favor, but either is fine.

Sent a review in. I hope this zine gets the content it needs, it would be great if the furry community had something like this get off the ground.

Just submitted my article for the magazine.

Hey Sean, you should put a free ad for the FWG in GOAL. :smiley:

Our first issue is out, and it’s free of charge for a limited time! www.goalpublications.com

I would be happy to do so (half page or smaller) so long as someone else made the actual ad.

Just a reminder: the second issue is open for submissions, and will be until February 15th, 2016. For more information, visit http://www.goalpublications.com/submission-guidelines.html

Another reminder: about 2 and a half weeks left to submit to Issue 2! C’mon, people. We need more submissions!

I still owe you for this. :o

This is one thing, at least. :-*

Just as a mention, as of right now, Issue 2 has three submissions in total, in the month and a half it’s been open. If I don’t get enough submissions to where I can have at least a decent-sized issue by the deadline, I’ll push back the deadline for submissions until what would have been the deadline for Issue 3, which is May 15th.

Though note that if it comes to a point where I have to push back the deadline for any future Issue, or if pushing the deadline for Issue 2 doesn’t land enough submissions, I will unfortunately have to cancel GoAL indefinitely. Please help that not happen!

After 4 months of battling with the internet, the first version of the Goal Publication storefront is finally available. http://goalpublications.com/storefront.html

Not only can you get the latest (and soon to be all) issues of GoAL, but you can also buy physical copies of Friday’s book Learning to Go and my newest release, Claw the Way to Victory, which before were not available outside of a few conventions. I’ve also added Tales from the Guild: Music to your Ears so that you can pickup the guild’s first anthology in the same order.

This is extremely exciting and I’m going to go lie down before I pass out.

Edit: We’re also offering 15% off of Claw the Way to Victory from now thru Saturday! Use the coupon code SPORTSBALL2016 at checkout.

A few things!

The release of Issue 2 will be delayed until sometime next week. Sorry for the wait!

Submissions for Issue 3 are now open! They will be open from now through May 15th. For more details, visit the submission guidelines at www.goalpublications.com/submission-guidelines.html

We’re also have some sales on our distributed books this month! http://www.goalpublications.com/storefront.html#!/Distributed-Titles/c/16699156/offset=0&sort=normal

• In honor of the game between the Go world champion and AlphaGo, Friday Donnelly’s book, Learning to Go, is 25% off, with coupon code ALPHAGO at checkout
  • In honor of AnthroAquatic 5th birthday, our other two titles, Claw the Way to Victory and Tales from the Guild: Music to Your Ears will be 15% off, with coupon code HAPPYFIFTH at checkout.
    These sales will both run through March 31st

We’ve updated our submission guidelines a bit. Articles can now be up to 1500 words!

This entire page of the thread is almost all me!

Issue 2 is out! http://www.goalpublications.com/storefront.html#!/Issues-of-GoAL/c/16699169/offset=0&sort=normal

yay